There is this misconception about me that hurts me deep to my soul. People seem to think I’m a music snob. I wouldn’t say SNOB, but I don’t like a lot of music. I am constantly having this sort of musical philosophical debate about how you can like music but it’s still not good.
Tonight on twitter the homie Mikey McFly aka The Red Baron of Polaroid of http://www.redkraus.tumblr.com/ was joking around and challenged folks to name Memphis Bleek’s top 5 songs. I accepted the challenge. And just to show off, I’ma do TEN songs. Memphis Bleek isn’t bad at all, he just had the misfortune of being on the same label as Jay-Z, Beans, and Free. I felt kinda bad for him.
I am now about to wow the fuck out of you folks. They are in no particular order, but it SHALL be done.
1. “Memph Bleek Is” album: Coming of Age
2. “What You Think Of That” album: Coming of Age
3. “Round Here” ft. T.I. and Trick Daddy album: M.A.D.E.
4. “Crooklyn Dodgers III” Mos Def, Bleek, Jean Grae
5. “Everything’s A Go” ft Jay-Z album: M.A.D.E.
6. “Let’s Go”
7. “Murda Murda” ft Jay-Z and Geda K album: M.A.D.E.
8. “First, Last, and Only” ft M.O.P. album: 534
9. “Mind Right” ft Ja Rule album: some Clue tape
10. “Roc Cafe” Bleek, Jay, Beans, Budden album: Clinton Sparks jawn
See, I didn’t even include his Garnier Fructis commercial.